Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged, but now I don't have anyone to tag because everyone who looks at my blog has tagged me hee!

10 years ago? Just running kids, Justin and Marisa married, Derick getting ready to go on his mission. I miss those days running kids. I loved watching them in all their activities and being a part of that,. Goes by to quickly,.

Things on my to do list today? Teach yoga at 6am, get Valentines out, rest because I'm sick, work, meeting with my yoga staff, etc.

Suddenly a billionaire? Wow wouldn't that be nice. Sometimes I really wonder. It's nice to have money to do what you want, but other times I think it would be a detriment. I would want to take my whole family on a wonderful vacation somewhere tropical. Pay off all my kids' debts and buy them all a beautiful home. Take care of our parents and grandchildren.

3 bad habits, Tiff and Jen will be the first to point out that I stare at people. I call it observing, but they say I stare. I chew my fingernails (dang it). I don't make my bed everyday, and I leave my shoes everywhere in the house that I take them off.

5 jobs that I have had, worked on a potato combine, lifeguard, clerk at JC Penny, dance teacher, worked in the lab in research with my dad one summer.;

5 things that you might not know about me, I cannot and I mean cannot resist frosted sugar cookies (they are my absolute favorite) I love going to San Diego and Tuscon, I don't like mean people, not being organized drives me crazy, I really like doing handicrafts like crocheting, knitting, needlepoint, counted cross stitch it's very relaxing to me.

Tah Dah!

2 comments:

Ranay said...

You need to Tag Marisa and challenge her to create a blog!!

Anonymous said...

Ten years ago was a busy year for you! Glad that is when I joined your family, it has been awesome ever since. I am with you on the sugar cookie fetish. I have keep on walking when I see them at the store!