Friday, February 8, 2008

34 years!!


Today we have been married 34 years! It's hard to believe. I was thinking today about our wedding day, and until now ALL that has happened during our married years. It's amazing. I can't think of anyone I would rather go through life with. He is my best friend and knows me better than anyone, and I love him alot.


I went to take him some "steak" (his favorite) for supper (he had to work), and I walked in and on the table were these beautiful flowers. 34 of them, one for each year we have been married. He has always been a romantic, always showering me with gifts and flowers and love. He is a wonderful husband. I hope we can have another 34 together, like President Hinckley and his wife I think what a great example of love they are. I told Jeff the other day, I couldn't function without him here! I love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! You guys are such a great example to Justin and I. Love the flowers, what a romantic!

Ranay said...

Congratulations! I hope we make it 34+ years too!