Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow Snow Snow Bah humbug!

We have had more snow. We just barely got our roof cleared off (Bryan came and did it for us! Thanks Bryan) and it needs it again.

Today I shoveled snow off our deck that came up higher than my waist. The wind is blowing it all over the place today.


This winter reminds me of the good ol days growing up. The winters were always like this growing up, we use to have alot of snow days from school There was one winter when we couldn't even get in my front door because of the drifts.
Jeff doing damage control so we don't get any more water in our basement. Notice he has snowblowed the snow away from the house that is on our lawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love it. It has been forever since I have seen snow like that. I bet Jeff was happy to not have a big driveway to snowplow anymore.