Thursday, February 28, 2008

Questions, questions, questions

I liked Ranay's tag, and so I wanted to answer and tag Marisa and Jen and Aimee Jo.

4 jobs I have had:

lifeguard
clerk
potato pit
city recreation teacher

4 places I have lived:
Rexburg
Provo
Salt Lake
Ogden

5 places I have been:
Hawaii
Europe
Texas
Florida
Boston

4 People I would like to get to know better:
My new neighbors
(that's six)

4 reasons why I love being me:
I have an awesome husband and family
I have had wonderful opportunities in my life
I feel very blessed
I enjoy dancing and being able to do that

4 classes I wish were offered to me that I could take right now:

knitting
ballroom dance
computer
organ

Tag your it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will get to it, I will!

Marisa said...

Just figured out that you tagged me!! I'll get to answering some of those!!!