Wednesday, April 23, 2008

They do it BIG in Texas!

I just got back from Dallas Texas, where I attended the wedding of my first Relief Society President up at BYU-I. We served together for 3 semesters, and became very close. We had alot in common, and really enjoyed each other. It was fun to go to Texas and see her family, and where she grew up , etc.

This is the Dallas temple, which was alot like the Boise temple. Very beautiful. It was 82 degrees that day, after leaving snow at home, it was so nice!!!




I went with Gary and Trish Archibald, he was the Bishop up there that we served under and also a releative ( his grandma and my grandma Lowder were sisters). Great people. Short and fast trip, but fun to be there.

1 comment:

Jen Simmons said...

Mom! YOu look so pretty and that temple is beautiful! I am glad that you got to go down there and support her!