Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve A Blustery Night!

Today we woke up to blizzard conditions. I don't remember the last time we had so much snow in one day!! It was awesome. Of course it didn't let up, and we were worried about everyone getting here safe for Christmas Eve. Dane and Jeff working on the driveway. It was actually a whiteout!
Dane dawning Jeff's ear flap hat!!! hee!!


Jeff got a King size remote for the TV!!! That was pretty funny. I asked him if he thought he could hold that one over his head like he does? hee!

I LOVE Christmas Eve and having our famlily here and enjoying food and fun together. It's always fun to see what Grandpa Thompson comes up with, he plans for it the whole year and saves up. They are such wonderful people, they would give their shirt off of their back for their family. I have learned so much of love and kindness from them. This tradition of Christmas Eve will go on until probably they aren't with us any more. I have such a wonderful family, I love you all so very much and can't wait for Justin and Aimee JO and the kids to be here with us next year, and many after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for posting! It makes it so much fun to see what you were all up to, we missed you! I am sure Justin will be all over dance revolution! I loved the remote and the nativity. Can't wait until next year!

Anonymous said...

Just got the CD, it was pretty neat! Thanks for sending it to us.