Wednesday, October 31, 2007

59 tidbits about Me!

This is a pictureless blog (boring). I enjoyed Aimee Jo's and Ranay's 100 and 50 tidbits about themselves that I sat down and did some for me. I came up with 59 so far. I'm still working on it.

1. Love the rain, thunder and lightning showers.

2. I love to curl up by the fire on a snowy day and read a good book.

3. Fall is my favorite time of year, mostly because it's football season!

4. I have never broken a bone.

5. I love to observe people especially agt airports.

6. I have taken hula lessons in Hawaii.

7. I really like to clean.

8. Love doing puzzles.

9. I don't like eggs or fish.

10. Dessert is my favorite meal course.

11. The temple is a place of peace and refuge for me.

12. Music is a passion.

13. I was a lifeguard for $1.50/hour.

14. I love to kiss and nuzzle my grandkids in the crook of their necks.

15. I can't sit still when music is playing, have to dance.

16. I am the mother of 5 wonderful children and 8 perfect grandkids.

17. I like to listen and learn from my husband each night he comes home from work.

18. I'm a sprawler when I sleep.

19. I don't like getting my nails done.

20. I love to burn candles.

21. After cleaning my house, I love to sit down and take it all in with a tall glass of pop.

22. Crushed ice and a fountain drink YUM!

23. I think I'm half Mexican because I LOVE mexican food.

24. Once had to go to driving school because I flunked the drivers written exam.

25. Was on probation for a year (after appearing in court) for leaving my baby in the car unattended.

26. I have shaken David O. McKay and Spencer W. Kimball's hands.

27. I love when my grandkids come running to grandma because they are so excited to see me.

28. There is nothing sweeter to me than a childs face.

29. I LOVE babies!!!!

30. I am very proud of my husband and his accomplishments in his life. I'm also proud of how he has handled the disappointments in his life.

31. I wish I had my husband's patience and compassion.

32. I regret not finishing my college degree.

33. I enjoy learning new things about yoga and exercise and doing them.

34. I love any kind of exercise!!!!

35. I had a major role in the musical Brigadoon in High School. Had to kiss my partner.

36. I love the smell of dirt at spud harvest.

37. I use to cook by smelling and lost hat sense when Jen was born.

38. I was Madison County's Jr. Miss.

39.Love the smell of freshly cut grass.

40. I would love to go through every temple built. I have been through 8.

41. I play the organ and love pulling out all the stops and busting out a Bach fugue.

42. I have been to 10 other countries besides the US.

43. A perfect vacation for me would be sitting on and beach or by a pool reading a good book and sipping on a non alcoholic margarita!!

44. I like a challenge.

45. I love change.

46. I can't stand conflict, it makes me stressed!

47. I have felt the power of prayer in my life.

48. I am thankful for my strong, great heritage. I think of them often.

49. I hae violence.

50. Was a college cheerleader.

51. Married my high school sweetheart 10 days after returning home from his mission.

52. Went through the Teton Dam Flood.

53. I am a firm believer in Food Storage and being prepared.

54. Have gone through quadruple bypass surgery and a heart attack with my honey.

55. Lost over 20 pounds on Weight Watchers.

56. Lost a sister in a car accident.

57. Almost lost a daughter, Tiffany.

58. Teach hip hop and yoga.

59. Did my student teaching in Salt Lake in Dance/Health Education.

Whew, I will have to work on the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very neat. Lots I didn't know!